Parents are involved in the operation of the school as follows:
- Assisting in school administration by serving on the Board.
- Volunteering for school activities as needed.
- Participating in fundraising events.
- Providing snack for your child's class on a rotating schedule.
- Assisting with classroom cleaning and playground upkeep.
- Attending co-op parent meetings.
Parents are not required to spend time in the classroom. A few non-cooperative slots are also available. These families are exempt from all co-op duties, except for providing snack.
Co-op and parent participation