the curriculum at Graham road Preschool is designed to promote a child's social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development.
Specific curriculum goals include:
- Developing the child's ability to share and work cooperatively with others.
- Increasing the child's ability to follow directions and to listen in a sustained manner.
- Building positive self-esteem.
- Providing learning at the child's individual level.
- Helping the child find acceptable outlets for emotions.
- Building positive feelings about school.
- Fostering a love of learning.